At Townsend House, we believe that assisted living means HOME. Home is more than just a place, it is about belonging. We offer, with the help of our caring staff, an environment that fosters a sense of belonging, through our emphasis on dignity and respect for our residents.
Townsend House’s decor and lovely rooms reflect a commitment to excellence. Residents and their families will appreciate the elegant furnishings and the thoughtful interior design with attention to the smallest detail. As you walk through the doors, we know you’ll sense our pride of ownership, and appreciate our caring and professional atmosphere. We are very pleased to continue the tradition of quality care for seniors and support for their families since 1996.
We believe that assistance and caregiving can be provided in a manner that supports dignity, independence, and comfort. We offer pre-assessment and support to help families and residents make a smooth transition to their new home.
What We Offer
Townsend House offers a full range of assisted living services including:
- Three nutritious meals and two snacks are served daily in our comfortable and bright dining room (with consideration for special diets)
- Assistance with medications
- Daily assistance with personal hygiene and dressing
- Assistance with showers
- Arrangement for transportation
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Personal laundry done weekly
- Wellness Program—monthly blood pressure checks and monitoring by RN
- Complete Activities program (daily activities available)
- Monitoring and supervision including night staff available
- Arrangement for home health and other necessary services to maintain independence
- Assessment and re-assessment of residents function and needs
- Communication with family regarding changes, needs, etc.
- Intercom and emergency call system
- State of the art security system
- Cable for television provided in each residents rooms
- Hospice services, when appropriate
- Dementia care, in early stages
- Stable pricing and services
- Trained staff available 24 hours
- Monitoring of each residents health status and assistance with medications
- Accommodate many special care needs
We invite you to call for a personal tour and to see why we are so proud to open our doors to you. For further questions and concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us.