When Is Townsend House the Right Choice?
- Has your mom experienced falls? Are you worried that she may injure herself, or be unable to summon help?
- Is dad forgetting to take his medications?
- Are you worried that your loved one is not eating balanced meals?
- Are the household chores and meal preparation becoming too much?
- Are you worried that morn is more forgetful and sometimes confused?
- Are you worried that your parent is not interacting with others and staying in the house all day?
- Are you afraid that dad is no longer safe in his own home?
- Has your physician advised you or your loved one to look at alternate living arrangements?
- Is mom not able to provide for her own personal care and bathing?
If you are struggling with these or other similar situations, Townsend House may be the right choice. We invite you to call for a personal tour and to see why we are so proud to open our doors to you. For further questions and concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us.